(apenas em inglês)
Recorded at Randy’s Studio 17 and Lee Perry’s Black Ark, Max Romeo’s Revelation Time is rightfully regarded as one of the cornerstones of Jamaican music.
Released in JA in 1975 on Black World the album was picked by United Artist for US release and later by listed in The Rough Guide to Reggae as one of the essential reggae albums to own.
Includes the classic Lee Perry production ‘Three Blind Mice” and one of the all-time killer herbman anthems “A Quarter Pound Of I’Cense”.
CD includes bonus tracks, dubs and DJ cuts from I Roy and Prince Far I.
1. Revelation Time - Max Romeo
2. Message From The Top - I Roy
3. Hammer and Sickle - Max Romeo
4. No Peace - Max Romeo
5. Tacko - Max Romeo
6. Dub A Boo - Max Romeo
7. Blood Of The Prophet - Max Romeo
8. Blood Of The Prophet part 2 - Max Romeo
9. Warning Warning - Max Romeo
10. Heads A Go Roll - Max Romeo
11. A Quarter Pound Of I'cense - Max Romeo
12. Three Blind Mice - Max Romeo
13. Open The Iron Gate - Max Romeo
14. Open The Iron Gate part 2 - Max Romeo
15. Socialism Is Love - Max Romeo
16. Youthman Rootsman - Max Romeo
17. Black Equality - Max Romeo
18. No Joshua No - Max Romeo
19. Yes Joshua - Prince Far I