"Clarks In Jamaica" is a photo essay bv reggae historian Al Fingers that explores the longstanding love affair that Jamaicans have with Clarks brand shoes.
Al Fingers presents, selected twenty dancehall classics demonstrating how Clarks are an integral part of the reggae lifestyle.
The ‘Clarks tunes’ presented are predominately from the 1980s but, the tradition lives on today. It features anthem songs from Little John, Dillinger, Trinity, Ranking Joe, Supercat etc, and surprise, many tracks appearing on CD for the very first time !
No one can stop Papa Dimes with "Thru Me" ! KILLER !
01. Little John - Clarks Boot
02. Richie Davis - Lean Boot
03. Trinity - Clarks Booty Skank
04. Dillinger - CB 200
05. Laurel & Hardy - Dangerous Shoes
06. Ranking Joe - Clarks Booty Style
07. Super Cat - Trash and Ready
08. Little John - Brandy
09. Scorcher - Put on me Clarks
10. Early B - Pedestrian
11. Culture - She Want Money
12. Robert French - Rebel Girl
13. Josey Wales - Love I Want
14. Papa Dimes - Thru Me
15. Little John - Joycie Gone
16. Billy Boyo - Going Back To School
17. Eek-A-Mouse - Wa-Do-Dem
18. Little Harry - Leggo Mi Queen
19. Papa Michigan & General Smiley - The Ghetto Man
20. Nicodemus - Tubby’s Daddy
21. Michael Palmer - No More Lean Boo